Living Streets work in Bristol
Living Streets work in partnership with Bristol City Council, running activities with early years settings to secondary schools enabling:
- schools to achieve Modeshift STARS accreditation
- increasing active travel to school
- reducing congestion at the school gates
- improving air quality around the school
- improving health & wellbeing of the pupils of Bristol
If you would like to know more click here.
If you would like your school to be a part of this, please contact Bristol Project Co-ordinator Kelly Theis, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to walking with you!