Living Streets work in Bristol
Living Streets work in partnership with Bristol City Council, running activities with early years settings to secondary schools enabling:
- schools to achieve Modeshift STARS accreditation
- increasing active travel to school
- reducing congestion at the school gates
- improving air quality around the school
- improving health & wellbeing of the pupils of Bristol
Each year Living Streets works with 30 primary schools taking part in the UK wide WOW Year-Round Walk to School challenge and four secondary schools taking part in Free Your Feet.
If you would like to know more click here.
We look forward to walking with you!