In June 2018, BWA invited neighbourhood groups across Bristol to send in information of community efforts across Bristol tackling obstacles to walking, or making positive improvements, and whether any collaborations are working well, or not.
An interim report has been published – available here. It includes initiatives in Greater Bedminster/BS3, Bishopston, St Andrews, Hengrove, St George, Cotham, Redland, Horfield, and Southmead.
If you have not yet responded to the survey, please contact Ben Barker, with the information listed below. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name of person sending in this report.
- Which organisation do you represent (if appropriate)?
- Contact email for questions related to this report.
- Which area of Bristol is covered by your activity?
- Please outline what you are currently doing to promote walkability within your local community.