BWA has responded to the draft Bristol Temple Quarter Development Framework, which includes a masterplan for the area around Temple Meads Station and a development framework for St Philip’s Marsh.
We believe the design of the public realm around the Temple Quarter developments is crucial to creating an accessible, effective and pleasant place for people. In our comments, we set out the key improvements we would like to see as part of these developments.
Suggested improvements include:
- pedestrian routes around the station,
- pedestrian routes to and from the station,
- access to buses and public toilets,
- pedestrian routes within St Philip’s Marsh,
- green spaces within St Philip’s Marsh.